Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bubble and squeak paddies :)

I had some cabbage that needed used up so after remebering a recipe i seen on another blog i decided to try these.


So this is all i used and abit of olive oil, 1 1/2 bags of reduced to 10p cabbage and 5-6 spuds from lidl.

Throw it all in a pan and bring to the boil, at this point i switched it off and went on doing something else (which i will show you all tomorrow)


When it was done i mashed it all up and put abit of olive oil in a pan.I then spooned it into cookie cutters in the pan and let it fry on a low heat.

 

I ended up with these which fell apart when trying to get them out of the pan or flip them over.



So i have decided they will cook best from frozen so these ones are heading that direction for another day.



I'm on a low carb diet so can't eat these but the kids do seem to enjoy them.

I will be back tomorrow showing you what they had to eat with them :)






No comments:

Post a Comment