Thursday 12 September 2013

It never rains but it pours!

Got up this morning and went to get the kids uniform from the drier and it was soaking! i thought maybe i hadn't switched it on, well i had the damn things broken! Thankfully i have insurance on it but it's unlikely to be fixed before the end of next week :(

Now I have the problem that the weathers awful and i only have 2 sets of uniform for my youngest. I could go to tesco and spend £5 on another set to help but there unlikely to have any stock. If i order it online i may find that it's fixed before it even arrives...I'm really unsure what to do :(

keep your fingers crossed I get warm weather, I'm going to iron tomorrows uniform dryish now and hope it's ok in the morning. I was standing ironing uniform dry at half 8 this morning and we ended up very late for school :(

Just a wee note the insurance on my drier is £76.68 a year so only £6.39 a month. I have a rather fancy drier and it's given me nothing but issues. without this unsurance i would have had to replace it twins by now and it's only 3 years old!

2 comments:

  1. my dyers only last two years i do that much so your doing well compared to mex hope you get it sorted soon and by the way just riasted my first chicken will post a pic on my blogx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are the same thats why i have insurance.

    ReplyDelete