Wednesday 11 September 2013

Had a small bump and now I'm £150 down :(

Bumped my car yesterday, thankfully only into brother in laws car and there's no damage to his. However it's going to cost me £150 to get it sprayed.

How it's only a bad scratch it doesn't NEED fixed however i did have a bump in my old car and ended up driving around for 2 years in a white car with a blue door. So hubby is insisting we keep this one good, and lets face it if we put it off and don't do it right now we'll never actually do it.

It is however £150 from my savings which makes me sad :(

I'm feeling slightly better today, spent all morning in bed then had a nice hot bath. I'm off to the gym in the morning so that should hopefully make me feel much better.

Oh and that gammon I pulled out of my freezer was pork so made Pulled pork. This is from the lovely Elaine over at Mortgage Free in Three I use alot of her recipes her blogs a great read if you have a few hours spare.

Thats it for me today, it's abit nippy so I suspect and early night watching a film in bed. Hope your all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment